You can use your Outlook 2003 address book when sending files with Pando.
- Click the share new button and select Email.
- In the Send window, click the to button. A window will open with your address list from Outlook.
- Click the email addresses you want. Use Ctrl or Shift to select more than one.
- Click To ->. They will appear in the "Message Recipients" field.
- If you need to remove any recipients from the list, right click on their name. Select Remove.
- Click OK and they will be put into the "to:" field on the Send New Package window.