- Browse the Pando Channel Directory to find one (or more!) Channels you might like. (A link is also provided if you select the + Channels button in Pando).
- When you find one you want to add, click the Subscribe with Pando button, which will open the Add Channels window.
- Pando is set to download the Channels’ new Packages onto your computer automatically. If you'd rather Pando just show you the available files in your Channels tab so you can choose which ones to download, uncheck the box next to "Auto-download."
- By default, Pando makes way for new Packages by automatically deleting old ones. You can decide how many old Packages to keep, or uncheck the box next to "Auto-delete" to disable this feature. ( More info on this stuff here!)
- Ready? Click Subscribe.*
* If you haven’t filled out your profile yet (see Pando Preferences), you’ll be given an error and your preferences will open. Click on the General tab and fill in your demographic information (gender, country, etc.—you know the drill). You’ll only have to do this once.