- How do I log in to my Pando Pro account?
- How do I upgrade my Pando account?
- How do I log out of my premium account?
- Does my account renew each month or year automatically?
- How do I get priority support?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- How do I change my password?
- What size files can I send with Pando?
- Do my recipients need to be premium users in order to receive files bigger than 1GB?
- Will a premium account improve my connection speed?
- How fast should Pando be?
- If I am sending a Package from my premium account, do I have to use the same name and email address that I used to register the account?
- Can I purchase more than one subscription? What if I will be using Pando on more than one computer? Or want to set my whole office up with subscriptions?
- Can I use both free and premium Pando?
Start Pando, then either:
- Click on the Online/Offline menu in the lower left corner and select Pro Sign-in, or
- Click on the Pando icon in your system tray and select Premium Sign-in from that menu.
In the new box, enter the E-mail address and Password that you used to sign up for Pando Pro.
Note: If there is no Pro Sign-in option, but there is a Pro Sign-out option, you are already signed in!
That's it! You're ready to start using your Pando premium account.
How do I upgrade my Pando account?
We’re glad that you want to join us as a Pando Pro member! You can upgrade to Pando Pro by visiting this link and clicking on the blue “Get Pando Pro” button. That page will also give you a comparison of Pando Pro with free Pando.
How do I log out of my premium account?
Click the Online/Offline button in the bottom left of the Pando application and select Pro Sign-out. You can also click on the Pando icon in your system tray and select Premium Sign-out from that menu.
You’ll automatically be logged out of your premium account and revert to a free account, until the next time you log in.
Does my account renew each month or year automatically?
You can opt for yearly auto-renewal when you create your Pando Pro account. However, this is completely optional.
How do I get priority support?
Being a Pando premium subscriber automatically places your support questions/issues in the priority queue. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within one business day. If possible, please email us from the email that you used to sign up for Pro, as this will make it easier for us to locate your account.
- Click the Forgot password? link in the sign-in box within the Pando application.
- Enter the e-mail address you used when you subscribed to your Pando premium account.
- The password will be sent to that e-mail address.
Do my recipients need to be premium users in order to receive files bigger than 1GB?
Fear not, your recipients will continue to receive your packages regardless of size, without being premium subscribers.
Will a premium account improve my connection speed?
Premium service will not fix connection issues you may be having using Pando Free. If you need help in diagnosing Pando connection issues please visit Pando Troubleshooting or contact Pando Support.
Please keep in mind that most Internet tests are in Kilobits per second (KbPS) while Pando measures its speed in Kilobytes per second (KBPS), so you will need to divide the Internet test results by 8 to determine your expected Pando speed.
If I am sending a Package from my premium account, do I have to use the same name and email address that I used to register the account?
No, you can still change your identity with each Package you send. Follow these directions on how to change your name and e-mail address.
Please remember that this only affects the name and email address for your Packages, not your premium registration information.
Can I purchase more than one subscription? What if I will be using Pando on more than one computer? Or want to set my whole office up with subscriptions?
Individual users do not need to purchase more than one subscription for themselves, since you can use your premium account on as many different computers as you want. Simply log out of your account on one computer and log in on another computer.
Can I use both free and premium Pando?
Yes! You can use the same version of the program for both free and premium accounts. As long as you’re logged in, you’re using your premium account, with all the extra services that includes. But if you select Pro Sign-out from the Online/Offline menu, you will be logged out of your premium account and can continue using the Pando application as a free account.