You can share a Package as soon as its name appears in your Received or Sent file list.
- Select a Package to share and click the Share button. Pando's Send window will open.
- Fill in the fields in the Send window: to, subject, and if you want, a message.
- Click Send. When sharing a Package, you cannot modify the files and folders, the Package name or the description.
You can also share a Package that has been posted on a Web page via the Flash Widget.
- On the Web page where the Package has been posted, click on the Share button.
- A panel will slide up. If you would like to send the file via email, fill in the To field (with up to 100 email addresses) and the From field and click the envelope icon.
- Alternatively, click IM or Web to generate a link. Paste the code from the box into your Web page or IM window.