You can configure Pando's incoming connections port and proxy settings. This is for advanced users and may help if you have had problems getting Pando to work with your firewall software.
- Start Pando. If it's already running, click on the Pando icon in your Dock to bring it to the front.
- Click the Pando menu. Select Preferences...
- Click the Transfer icon.
- Click the Advanced Connection Settings button. A new window will open.
- To set the port, replace the default setting in the "For Incoming Connections Use Port:" field.
- To set the proxy, choose a configuration from the drop down menu. If you select "Auto-Detect Proxy," Pando will auto-fill the Host and Port fields. If you select "HTTPS," you will need to enter host and port settings manually. You can turn on authentication for either Auto-Detect or HTTPS settings.