- Start Pando. If it's already running, you can click on the Pando icon in your system tray to bring it to the front.
- Click on the Online/Offline menu in the lower left corner and select Premium Sign in, or
- Click on the Pando icon in your system tray and select Premium Sign in from that menu.
(If there is no Premium Sign in option, but there is a Premium Sign out option, you are already signed in!)
- This opens a new box where you can enter your E-mail address and Password. (Make sure to use the same ones you used when you purchased the product at the store.)
- If you leave these fields blank, you will still be able to use Pando, but you will not be able to use any of the added features and services of your premium Pando account.
- If you put in an incorrect e-mail address or password, you will receive an error message. (If you can't remember your password, click the "Forgot your password?" link on the premium sign in screen, pictured above.)
- That's it! You're ready to start using your Pando premium account. You can see your account type by clicking on Options, then My Profile