- Click on the Sent tab.
- Select the Package that you want to stop transferring.
- Click the Pause button on the bottom of the window. You need to catch the transfer before it is finished.
- You can Resume sending your file at any time by selecting the Package and clicking the Resume button at the bottom of the window. Or you can select the Package and click Clear to remove the Package from your list. Your original files will not be deleted.
- Control-click the Pando icon in your Dock, or click the Pando icon in the menu bar.
- Select Pause All Transfers. You can also Resume All Transfers from this menu.