If you can't connect to the Pando network and you've read "My 'Share New' button is grayed-out and not working", this could mean you need to adjust your firewall settings. Below are some settings that have worked for others.
- Try setting up these outgoing ports in your firewall configuration:
80, 443 and 563
56065 and 56066 TCP & UDP (for file transfers)
- Make sure the incoming port is set correctly:
- Click the Pando menu. Select Preferences...
- Click the Transfer icon.
- Click the Advanced Connection Settings button. A new window will open.
- Make sure the port number written in the "For incoming connections use port:" field is open in your firewall configuration.
Note: There are some instances when even these suggestions will not solve the problem. If this didn't work for you, please take the time to let us know by posting your issue to the Pando forum, or email us at: email@example.com