- The installer gives me an error message that it can't install or uninstall Pando.
- The installer seems to install Pando, but I can't launch it.
- I double-click on the Pando icon to launch the program. It opens then closes right away.
Installation errors are sometimes due to not quitting Pando before installing or upgrading to the new version of Pando. Please make sure that you quit Pando, and then continue with the installation.
Also, be sure to check that your computer has the required operating system and hardware requirements before trying to install Pando again.
A Macintosh computer is required to have:
- Mac OSX 10.4 or greater
- 256MB RAM
- 15MB available disk space
- A broadband Internet connection
To check for the Macintosh operating system version number and available RAM, go to the Apple menu and select "About this Mac." To check the amount of hard disk space available, click on your Macintosh hard drive icon, and select the "File" menu then "Get Info."
If the computer does not meet these system requirements you will need to upgrade your computer before you can install and run Pando.