In order to get Pando running on Windows Vista, you should create a new profile to allow Pando access in Windows Firewall:
(You can view screen shots of the following steps here ).
- Click Start | Programs | Accessories and select Run.
- Type mmc.exe in the Run box. You may be required to enter administrative credentials or click to authorize running the program.
- In the blank MMC, click File | Add/Remove Snap-in.
- In the Available Snap-ins list, scroll down and select Windows Firewall With Advanced Security. Double-click on it or highlight it and click the Add button.
- In the Select Computer dialog box, accept the default (Local Computer) and click Finish.
- Click OK in the Add/Remove Snap-ins Box.
Now you should have advanced firewall in the console tree view. Double click on Windows Firewall with.. to expand the view. Now right-click on Inbound Rules, and select New Rule.
- For Rule Type, select Program, Then Next.
- For Program, select This Program Path, then browse to your Pando directory and select Pando.exe, hit Ok, then click Next.
- Select Allow The Connection and click Next.
- When asked "When Does this rule Apply?" check all if unsure and click Next.
- For name, you can type "Pando Inbound" and description is optional.
- Click Finish.
If this still doesn't help, please contact email@example.com