Pando lets you adjust your upload speed. The default is the available bandwidth of your Internet connection. You can set it to go up to the maximum speed available by your Internet connection.
- Start Pando. If it's already running, you can click on the Pando icon in your system tray to bring it to the front.
- Click the options menu on the upper right portion of the window.
- Select Transfers.
- In the Sending section, look for "Limit upload speeds to [input] KB/s." By default, the checkbox is not checked. That allows Pando to use the available bandwidth.
- Enter the new upload speed.
- Click the check box to enable this option.