- Installing the plug-in
- Reporting a problem
- Joining the Pando online forum
- Uninstalling the plug-in
- Upgrading to a new version of the plug-in
Installing the plug-in
The Pando Yahoo! Messenger Plug-in will allow you to send Pando Packages from within Yahoo! Messenger. You need to be running Microsoft® Windows and you need to have Yahoo! Messenger with Voice version 8.0 or higher installed. To download Yahoo! Messenger with Voice, go to http://messenger.yahoo.com.
Note: you'll get the ability to do more if you have the Pando application installed although it's not required. To download Pando, click here.
- Install the Pando plug-in by going here. Click Download Application.
- If you aren't currently signed in to Yahoo! Messenger, the program will ask you to sign in. By the way, if you have multiple accounts with Yahoo! Messenger, the plug-in will only be installed for the account you log into.
- A dialog box tells you that the Pando Plug-in will be added to your My Plug-ins list in Yahoo! Messenger. Click Yes. It may take a moment, but the Pando section will appear in your Yahoo! Messenger plug-in area.
Reporting a problem
Joining the Pando online forum
Connect with other users of the Pando Yahoo! Messenger Plug-in at our online forum. Post questions, look for answers and make suggestions for improvements. Pando employees check in often.
To sign up for the online forum click here or go to the main Help page. Once you're on the main forum page, look under "Problems & Questions" for the "Yahoo Plug-in" section.
Uninstalling the plug-in
Note: if you have the Pando application installed, uninstalling the Yahoo! Plug-in will uninstall the Pando application too. If you wish to continue using Pando, you will need to reinstall Pando after uninstalling the Yahoo! Plug-in. In the same way, if you ever reinstall or uninstall the Pando application, you'll need to reinstall the Yahoo! Plug-in. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Open Yahoo! Messenger if it's not open already.
- Click the Plug-ins button.
- Click Stop next to the Pando Plug-in.
- Click the Trash Can next to the Pando Plug-in. A dialog box will tell you that it has been uninstalled. Click OK. Close the Plug-ins window.
- If you have the Pando application installed and wish to continue using it, you should uninstall it now and reinstall it. See the Pando help files for details.
Upgrading to a new version of the plug-in
- Uninstall the current plug-in by following the directions directly above this.
- Install the newest Pando Yahoo! Messenger Plug-in by following the directions at the top of this page.