Broaden your Outlook.
Imagine emailing 1GB files and folders directly from Outlook.
- Stop imagining
- Say goodbye to bounced emails and clogged inboxes
- Get Pando and make sure to select the Pando Plug-in for Microsoft® Outlook during the install.
Note: This plug-in requires Outlook 2003.
Pando Plug-in for Microsoft® Outlook
- Attach files normally - Simply attach files the way you would normally in Outlook. If your attachments exceed a size limit you define, Pando will automatically offer to package them and insert a small .pando file in their place. Your recipient(s) simply open your .pando attachment to start a direct P2P transfer of the large file(s) you attached.
- Attach up to 1GB at a time - With Pando you can easily send very large files up to 1GB per email. No compression or website uploads required. Just attach and send.
- Email folders! - Want to email an entire folder of documents, presentations, graphics, etc.? Not a problem. Click the Pando button in your Outlook toolbar to easily drag-n-drop folders into any email.
- Use your existing email account - You and your recipients use your existing accounts, regardless of your email service provider's email attachment limits.
- Free your inbox and attachment limits - Pando intercepts large file attachments and only emails small (~10K) .pando files. Large file transfers completely bypass email inboxes. You'll never have to worry about bounced emails or clogged inboxes again.
- LAN speed transfers! - Emailing files to someone in the office? Pando automatically detects when senders and recipients are on the same local area network (LAN) and transfers files at blazing-fast LAN speeds directly from computer to computer.
Ready for the best part? It's free!
How does Pando work? (for geeks)