Installing the plug-in
The Pando Plug-in for Microsoft® Outlook will allow you to send Pando Packages directly from your email program. The only requirements are that you have Microsoft Outlook 2003 and that you are running Windows XP or higher. (Sorry, no Mac version yet.)
- Download the latest Pando installer by going here.
- Make sure Outlook is closed. If you have Pando already installed, make sure it is closed before starting the Pando Plug-in installation process.
- Double-click the downloaded file. The Install Shield Wizard will open. Click Next >. Please read the agreement and approve it by clicking the "agree" radio button at the bottom of the window. Click Next >.
- On the next screen, under "Enable sending from:", click the checkbox next to "Microsoft® Outlook". Click Next >.
- Click Install. You'll see a status bar. A different window will appear when it's done. Click Finish.
- If you want to check the installation, open Outlook. Create a new email message. In the Compose window, you'll see a new Pando toolbar with a dropdown menu.
Reporting a problem
We need your help to keep Pando working in all situations. You can report bugs through the main Pando application as always. Here's a quick way to get to the application from within Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the Pando menu in the Compose window and select Transfers... .
- Click the feedback link.
- Make sure Pando and Microsoft Outlook are both shut down.
- Click Start, point to Settings, then click Control Panel. (In Windows XP, click Start, then click Control Panel.)
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Select Pando.
- Click Remove. When Windows asks if you really want to do this, click Yes. Both the Pando application and the Pando Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook will be removed.