To uninstall the Pando Toolbar:
- First make sure Internet Explorer or Firefox are shut down.
- Bring up Windows’ Add/Remove Programs. This can be found by clicking Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Select Change or Remove Programs and then find and select the Pando Toolbar application from the list. (Note that this is separate from the Pando application.).
- Click Remove. This will uninstall the Pando Toolbar.
Note: The Pando and the Pando Toolbar are two separate applications. If at some point you uninstall Pando, the Toolbar will still appear in your web browser, but the Pando buttons simply won’t do anything. To learn how to uninstall Pando, click here.